Pressed granulated sunflower husk (pellets from sunflower husk) obtained by granulating a pre-crushed sunflower husk.
Pellets made from the husks of sunflower are used for technical purposes, as solid fuel in boiler rooms and other power plants.
Key quality indicators:
- 8mm diameter
- Length, from 5 to 25mm
- Calorific value – at least 17 (+/- 0.2) MJ / kg or 4060 (+/- 47.76) Kcal / kg
- Ash content, up to 5%
- Mass fraction of moisture and volatiles, up to 12%
- The amount of drank and talus, up to 5%
(Additional parameters according to TU U 15.400373758025: 2009)
- Loading – auto / railway
- Packaging – bulk, bulk
- Terms of delivery pickup / delivery
- Payment Terms – Full Prepayment